Friday, September 13, 2013

Three Day Weekend...

I had three days off work last weekend... Friday thru Sunday.
I spent Friday lollygagging at the apartment, watching ballgames and or movies. I threw in a couple naps for good measure.

Saturday I ran a couple errands then took a trip to the Dallas Farmers Market to hunt up some local honey... (the stuff made  by bees... I know what you're thinking!)
I found my honey and a lot more... will have to make a return trip!
I suggested the interjection RAH as opposed to Raw.... nuthin doin... dumb Texan! 


Sunday was a 30 mile ride up to and around the lake, I sure will be glad when this heat is over!
They were holding a "Flying Scot" regatta on the lake so I had to stop and take a couple,(thousand), pictures.
 
Spinnakers flying!

In the lead!

The Chase!


1 comment:

  1. That Farmer's market looks terrific! We have a puny one here in QC but I have never ventured over to it. I'm scared that I will be totally let down. :)
    And we're feeling your pain out here in AZ...when will this heat end?! We've still got degrees in the triple digits for the next week. Blah!
    Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete