Saturday, August 24, 2013

How Hot Is It?

I am really growing tired of the Dryness and the Heat of this God forsaken place!
BLAH!

 It's so dry, the trees are bribing the dogs.

So dry the catfish are carrying canteens.

So Hot the Farmers are feeding their chickens crushed ice to keep them from laying hard-boiled eggs.

Hot water now comes out of both taps.

So hot Your biggest bicycle wreck fear is, What if I get knocked out and end up lying on the pavement and cook to death?

So dry The cows are giving evaporated milk.

You know it's hot when You've experienced condensation on your butt from the hot water in the toilet bowl.

So hot I saw squirrels fanning its nuts.

So hot I saw a dog chasing a cat and they were both walking!

It's Friggin Hot!!

1 comment:

  1. Amen!!!!!
    It's right about now that the summer starts to really wear me down.
    My fingers are crossed that it cools off for you soon. There's no hope for AZ until mid October. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete