Sunday, October 21, 2012

Updated TX Digs

Adding this post after speaking to my daughter Kathleen and realizing she was under the impression I was still sleeping on the air mattress.

Went to Macy's a few months back and ordered the mattress, box-springs, and frame. They had it delivered and set up about a week later. Found the sheets, pillows, blankets, etc... at Walmart and Kohls.
Splendid luxury!

It's nice to get out of bed in the morning and be on your feet, as opposed to on your hands and knees.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The second upgrade was made shortly after the bed arrived.
IKEA was the source for the last addition, and I am very pleased with my choice. Think I'll get some for down in the man cave back in VA.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. Nesting!!!!! Don't get too comfortable down there Tex...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pieces of furniture look all the more splendid with you modeling them. :)
    I agree with Susu, no getting too comfy!
    Can't wait to see you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete