Tuesday, November 24, 2009

...and a few more reasons to love your 33 year old.

*A wonderful husband for our daughter.


*A stupendous father for our grandchildren.


* Not afraid to be a kid.


* Looks good in feathers.


*Makes simple trips into adventures.






*Amazes us all with the things he can accomplish.


*Has all the patience of Job.


*Is extemely inquisitive, and shares what he learns with all of us (ad nauseam). Ha... I just had to add that, and I hope you know I'm kidding!


*Has a great sense of humor, and I'm sure found the comment above quite humorous.


Oh, and did I mention he looks Great in feathers!





A Belated Happy Birthday Kind Sir!!!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I'm gonna call Brig over to check it out. And BTW---he's actually wearing feathers right now!

    ReplyDelete