Tuesday, June 11, 2013

What to expect.... in 20 years.

Well... this was supposed to be a subtle dig towards my daughter Katie. I cannot count the number of her blog posts that state something to the effect, "Thank you so and so for taking pictures, I had completely forgotten to bring a camera."
I guess it was too subtle and Katie missed it completely. I suspect she was thinking that old dad had lost an oar and was dabbling in crayola art now.

Ezra slipped the surly bonds of earth today and joined the crew of the International Space Station after a successful launch from the Obama Space Port in Illinois.
I didn't have a camera handy, but luckily there was a kid there with some paper and crayons who was able to record the moment for posterity.
snicker......

1 comment:

  1. Well...he better have packed clean underwear! There's nothing more mortifying in life than showing up to a the Space Station with stinky drawers! Good luck EZ!
    xo

    ReplyDelete