Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Dear Susu, Happy Birthday Too You!


We all were blessed on this date just a few years back.

For it was on this date that Susan Ellen Picker came to be with us.

If I can be so bold as to speak for everyone that knows "Susu". When we look back on the fun times we have had over the years, the one constant has always been her presence.

It just wouldn't have been the same without her.


Happy Birthday Dear Susu

You are loved more that you will ever know!


















And if I may close borrowing lyrics from the song "Life Is But A Dream".


Life is but a dream

And I dream of you

Strange as it seems

All night I see you

I'm trying to tell you

Just what you mean to me






1 comment:

  1. Well said! We sure are a lucky bunch for having such a sweet Susu in our lives. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete